Skip to the content
“Motivate each other to keep the Two-Days Walk clean”
- If you bring a packed lunch, use a lunch box;
- Avoid using disposable packaging as much as possible;
- Never throw cans, cups or other waste on the ground. This is how you prevent litter and show respect for our nature and polders;
- Make use of available waste containers (even if you have to walk 10 metres to do so);
- Sort your waste correctly: choose the right container on the waste islands;
- Bring your refillable drinking bottle. You can refill these at regular points.